My Foodie List 2010

Food... Foood... Foooooood!


One of the greatest gift to mankind is the need to eat & ability to taste. Can you even imagine eating without tasting? That would not only be boring but also (good thing!) it is non-existent! :D The bonus here is the ability to appreciate according to one's own preference and establish a set of "likes" "dislikes" & uhhh "super likes" (which cause one to get fat, haha!).

Kicking off my 2011 Food Escapades... what best way than to summarize my 2010 Favorite Food Fares just to see if the list holds strong for 2011. This is actually more for me than for anyone else since I am intrigued to check if my taste & preference would actually gradually change/develop as some would say. :)

Since I've eaten in a lot of restaurants around the metro though I admit those in QC, Katipunan, & Alabang (yes extreme points) were sadly part of my unintended "neglect list" because of the distance and miles it would take to get there (it sure did not help that gasoline prices did not go down :/), I would have to keep my geographical perimeter to Central Metro Manila "CMM" nice ring eh? (haha even I don't know the boundaries of CMM, oh anyway!) I will just scribble down a list of restaurants that almost always pop into my mind (like happening now), those I constantly crave, and those I regularly recommend. Not in any order or preference... ta-ta-ra-ta-ta-ta!

  1. Mamou's Lorenzo Trufle Cream Pasta
  2. Red Mango's Regular Yogurt with Kiwi, Strawberry & Crushed Graham
  3. Ye Dang's Korean BBQ & free plates of appetizers
  4. Healthy Shabu Shabu's Lamb Set
  5. Secret Recipe's Singapore Laksa & Caramel Cream Cheesecake
  6. Ristras' Shrimp Quesadillas & Chicken Wet Burrito
  7. Serenitea's Black Dragon Milk Tea 25% & Passion Fruit Tea 25%
  8. Cyma's Roka Salata Salad
  9. Cibo's Alfonso & Telepono & Red Grape Shake
  10. Agave's Unlimited Margarita
  11. Pho Hoa's Beef & Meatball Pho Soup
  12. Kimono Ken's Chasyu Ramen & Spicy Maguro Salad
  13. Arya's Lamb Kebab
  14. Omakase's various sushi creation
  15. LJC's Filipino Fare like the Tilapia, Bamboo Rice, Gising Gising & Tamarind Shake
  16. Little Tokyo's Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki, & Yakiniku
  17. A local japanese store's Sesame Dressing & Wasabi flavored chips
  18. Santis' Cheese Selection for wine pairing like gruyere, tilsit, ementel, etc
  19. Eat Well's comfort chinese food especially the solo soup cups which is a good idea
  20. Haagen Daaz coffee ice cream on stick (how do you call it?)
Ok... signs of low brain activity happening now. I really did not plan this list so will stop here and think more. :) But as I said, this is MY list and my mixes of daily fares & those reserve for special occasion.

WHEW!
What a Calorific Year!!!

So, for 2011, I hope to eat more wisely, more healthy, and more discerning. (OK fine, & more adventurously that means traveling the distance!)

Chomp! Chomp! CHOMP!


:mat:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll

Total Pageviews