3AM Dimsum at Taipei

This is First of Five Part Blog on my recent adventure, Taiwan


Still fresh & full (literally), I opted to start writing about my trip to Taiwan. :) Flying Cebu Pacific 1030pm flight time gave me a good whole day to wrap up loose work tasks that will hopefully free me for the weekend. We (me, Abs, & Jo) arrived Taipei around 12mn which according to CB's onboard announcer..."We are pleased to inform everybody that we arrived 30 minutes ahead of schedule" giving us a good laugh (and also waking us up!). Does any airline really arrives 30 minutes ahead of time? Makes me think that CB deliberately gives themselves a huge allowance... you know what I say about it? Managing Expectations! Oh well better than being delayed right? My aunt (sister of my mom) so kindly went all the way to the airport to meet us, we hop on the last airport bus out (very big captain chairs!) to the city.


*(L) newspaper vendo machine!!! i love vendo!
 *(R) captain chairs with head rest! super cooomfy!

Arriving in Taipei City, my aunt invited us to a 24-hour dimsum place (with the other choice being McDonalds, I quickly voted "DIMSUM"!) which was really bustling with people of all sorts eating eating eating (fyi, we were in queue but was seated a few minutes after... ffyi, this was already 2am-ish)).


*(L) located at the second floor of a bldg. this is what greets us at the entrance - is it the name?
 *(R) do you doubt that dimsum is their specialty?!?! hahaha!

I was giddy with expectations & excitement for some sumptuous dimsum especially those that I don't typically find in Manila. We can't order everything in the menu (I wish I really could!) so I took photos of the entire dimsum menu instead! clap clap clap! hahaha! :D look!


Check out some that we got... I really don't know the name nor can I translate so just salivate away looking at the pictures :D



We also got two pitchers of fresh kiwi juice which was (sooo happy about this) 50% off during the hours we were there! Talk about VALUE FOR MONEY!!! Love It! :)


Telling ya'll that I was full would be a major understatement. Little did I know that this was just an appetizer of more to come... uh-oh...
^^ _ ^^

2 comments:

J-me Pikman said...

TY!!!!

By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just finished a new contest called Mama's day out!

missadventuretraveler said...

Hi! No, afraid I haven't heard about it.

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll

Total Pageviews